Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
JD for Informatica ASE3 positions:
• 4+ years technical background directly related to Informatica connecting to multiple database environments (Oracle and SQL Server etc.)
• 4+ years of software development experience encompassing application/database s, including development of large scale enterprise solutions.
• 2+ years of development experience on Informatica platform on UNIX/LINUX, including developing near real-time integrations on Web Services Hub. Development of Web services and XML.
• 4+ years experience with SQL and/or Oracle/SLQ Server development, ETL and application integration.
• Experience in versioning and managing/deployment groups in Informatica environment
• Experience in writing complex SQL queries and PLSQL Functions/Procedures
• Experience on tuning SQL and long running process .
• Ability to work independently or collaboratively with team.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Skilled in authoring technical documentation and performing reviews, design, data manipulation, and creative problem solving
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Working knowledge on Informatica 9.6 , Analyst Tool and Power Center .
• Experience working with oracle 10g/11g and SQL server DB.
• Proficiency in writing, tuning oracle and sql-server queries
• Have worked on unix/linux environment and shell scripting.
• Experience working with Autosys scheduling tool
• Experience in tuning of ETL processes and optimization of SQL queries
• Working experience with XML, Web Services and HTTP transformations in Informatica.
• Experience with Web Services Hub
• SDFC integration experience desirable
Strong and effective interpersonal communication (written and oral), organizational, and customer service skills.
SFDC integration experience with other internal and third party applications
ETL and batch processing experience
Experience with Production support and processes
Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts/relationships, including executive/senior-level managers.
Knowledge of financial services products and business processes
Databases : Oracle, SQLServer
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top