Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services.
About the Role
This position is for ETL developer working in CMODS (Capital Market Operational Data Store) application team as part of Data Technology group.
- Development & maintenance of the ETL Interfaces using Ab Initio, UNIX & Teradata
- Responsible for application support.
- Troubleshoot applications and work directly with various application/ business/support team partners
- University Graduate in Engineering, or Post Graduate in Computer Applications
- Experience of 5+ years in hands-on development in creating or enhancing Datawarehouse applications using Ab Initio, Unix & Teradata
- Good knowledge in Ab Initio and "hands-on" experience in the development/enhancement of Ab Initio graphs
- Good knowledge in Unix shell scripting & hands-on experience in developing and enhancing the scripts
- Good knowledge in writing SQL queries (preferably in Teradata)
- Good knowledge in datawarehouse concepts & very good understanding of
- Good communication, analytical & problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge in Performance Tuning of Ab Initio graphs, UNIX Scripts & SQL queries
- Experience with Express>IT is an advantage
Market Skills and Certifications
Ab Initio, Unix & Teradata
Back to top