Apps Programmer/Analyst 2
Develops and prepares less complex computer programs, typically maintenance and/or modifications of current programs. Usually codes program modifications, but with guidance. Performs most routine elements of modeling, simulations, and analysis. Tests applications and program changes. May assist, with guidance, in computer
applications testing. May assist in the design and preparation of logic flow charts and preparation of design documents
Must to Have - Skills:
Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
At least 2+ yrs of hands-on IT experience in developing complex, highly integrated, web-based applications using Java/JEE
Should have work experience in Spring (CORE, AOP, JDBC Templates), Hibernate, AJAX.
Oracle SQL writing experience is a must.
Should have clear understanding OOAD techniques and JEE design patterns.
Should be able to deploy the application in non-production environments on Linux platforms.
Experience in Unit testing frameworks ex; JUnit, SOAPUI etc
Work Experience in Weblogic application server
Should be able to work in tools like Eclipse, SQL developer and Subversion (Source control tool).
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good problem solving and analytical skills
Should be detail oriented, able to multi task
Demonstrated ability to learn the business quickly.
Self-starter. Team player.
Should have Team leading experience.
Nice to Have - Skills :
Experience in BIRT reporting tool, PLSQL and other DB concepts are added advantage.
Experiences in these are added advantage XML, XML Parsing, JAXB, JMS, MQ Series and Webservices.
Exposure in working with Weblogic
Exposure to object oriented design would be a plus
Banking Applications experience
- Works with end-users gathering and refining requirements, creating the usual project deliverables - FSDs, design specs, requirements traceability matrices, test plans.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business subject matter experts, project management from multiple teams with assertiveness and tact.
- Contributes to the application design
- Writes code to specification and compliant to standards.
- Ability to write, execute, and document test plans.
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Performs production support including after-hours during India day and evening time
- Report status to Technical Lead / Technology Manager"
Primary Skill Java/JEE,Spring,Web Services, SQL, Hibernate
Secondary Skill PLSQL
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top