Apps Programmer/Analyst 2
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila .
Department over view:
Retirement Technology is seeking an experienced technical individual to join our Application Support team. Position will specialize in working with Business units and Technical partners to resolve problem tickets for issues with in its Core applications, Batches & various other applications.
Duties will include working with customers to gain an understanding of business requirements, and ensure that customers' expectations are understood and met. Utilize diagnostic and other tools to monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems and documenting the results. Participate in application project implementations, maintenance, and upgrades. Use sound judgment to make effective recommendations to management, customers, and peers. Will update and develop new documentation for departmental procedures. Individual should work well independently and as a member of a high performance team.
- Required to carry an individual paging device and work periodic schedule on-call rotation (24x7).
- Acts as an escalation point for Surround production tickets (on need basis).
- Gain in knowledge of the customer area functions, applications, and system components.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries ( 2 to 3 years).
- Experience in writing UNIX commands.
- Good Understanding/knowledge in PL/SQL.
- Scripting experience in anyone of these ( Batch, Shell, PowerShell )
- Good understanding of Core Java.
- Good communication skills (Written & Verbal )
- Production Support and/or on-call experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Knowledge and experience with the retirement products/applications
- Experience with Agile Project methodology
- Experience with ticketing tools (PAC 2000)
Market Skills and Certifications
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top