Applications Systems Engineer 5 - Senior Systems Engineer
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Serve as an engineer lead providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools, and existing designs. Analyzes complex business requirements, designs, and writes technical specifications to design/redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff and develops complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing, and debugging of programs. Oversees systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates, manages resources, and directs the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met. Oversees creation of or updates to documentation and testing of the business continuation plan. This role is to support Mortgage Banker Finance Group with part of the Asset Backed Finance Technology team.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of ASP experience
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 5+ years of web applications experience
- 5+ years of experience testing web-based applications developed in Java or .NET framework
- 5 + years of experience with SQL Server including, but not limited to, queries, views, stored procedures, indexes, functions, or triggers
- 1 + years of AngularJS experience
- 4+ years of source/version control tools experience
- 5+ years of Web Services experience
- 5+ years of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) development experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years of banking industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in engineering
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in close partnership with line of business and technology
- Ability to deliver sound security strategy to web applications
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Ability to train and lead others
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of Wellsfargo's CEO Portal integration
- Experience in Mortgage based Warehouse Lending systems
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top