Applications Systems Engineer 5 .Net Services
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
In Wells Fargo's Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) / Cards & Retail Lending Technology / Sales Presentation Team, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization. We are looking for a person who finds challenge with cutting edge technology where every day brings new challenges and problems to solve where your work will have an impact on others.
In this role, you will play a critical role in leading the development and delivering of business functional capabilities on our .NET Services and Data Platform and ensuring adherence with our Software Development Lifecycle Compliance standards.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Development and maintenance of software applications which service our business need using Enterprise technologies platforms
- Mentoring and guiding less experience staff members
- Ensure adherence to SDLC standards and policies
- Creation of design documents, work plans, effort sizings, and unit testing plans
- Interaction with production support and governance team for our platform technologies
- Effectively making use of the technology stack established within our Servicing Platforms
- Participation in BCP, Audit, Compliance, SLA/OLA and Capacity Planning activities
- Collaboration and open communication across the Home Lending Servicing Technology team
- Evaluating alternative technologies based on business needs
- Developing multiple "Proof of Technology" initiatives, including hands on development
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of C#.NET experience
- 7+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+years of Mongo DB experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- Experience in a distributed data processing framework
- Application production support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule in accordance to the time zone for the market you are supporting
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top