Applications Systems Engineer 5 - Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platform Support Engineer
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Core Services Group
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) was recently formed to be one of the foundational horizontal organizations within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) / Enterprise Chief Information Office (ECIO) in addition to Enterprise Platform Services and Enterprise Architecture. The primary mission for core services is the delivery of technology solutions with sustainable compliance, efficiency and innovation across the bank. As ECS moves forward the big opportunity is to create common solutions and services that are measurable and that the entire Wells Fargo enterprise can take advantage of to simplify, modernize and transform.
Customer Enablement and Business Automation Team
The ECS Customer Enablement and Business Automation Team (CEBAT) is responsible for providing foundational and strategic customer enablement and business automation services and capabilities to technology, business and operations teams across Wells Fargo, integrating seamlessly with the firm's strategic data and analytics ecosystem.
Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Solutions Technology Team
The Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Solutions (AEIS) Technology Team enables the Enterprise to leverage the full capabilities of Artificial Intelligence to deliver insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, drive greater operational efficiency, while reducing risk and expenses and driving revenue. The focus is to develop and implement a foundational AI strategy for the Enterprise. Provide products and services to customer and business use case needs to be met, allowing our users to optimize how work is done through the leveraging of Artificial Intelligence capabilities. AI Technology plays a critical role in enabling our business partners through innovative technology solutions. The Team organizational model is designed to more effectively manage our portfolio of applications, govern enterprise IT, manage risk, simplify our technology offerings, and execute on our business partners' priorities with enhanced time to market.
EIT AI Platform team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced middleware post-production support engineer with strong Linux experience. The right candidate will have expert level experience in Linux and have exposure to Python or R package management experience. The role will require the candidate to manage large Linux server farms related to AI platform. The individual will be primarily responsible for post-production support of the Platform.
- Post production of all AI middleware products.
- Manage Elastic Search installation.
- Manage/Support python packages and manage the python environment
- Development of Linux shell scripting and development of automation
- Coordinating with Hadoop team to install necessary software for machine learning
- Post production support of the ML Platform
- Work with business and technical leaders, sponsors, and analysts on problem understanding, requirements and architecture discovery, analyze complex business requirements, data analysis and modeling, designs and writes functional and technical specifications
- 7+ years of Middleware experience
- 7+ years of experience with Linux OS environment
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- 2+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flink, Apache Spark or Apache Storm
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Hands on expertise in Linux commands and should be an expert in Linux environment
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top