Applications Systems Engineer 4 - Angular/UX Developer
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business
requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions. Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff. Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall systems testing. Leads the migration of applications to production. Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides. As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems. Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for
supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1 + years of AngularJS experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience in application development including reading/creating class diagrams, sequence diagrams and other supporting documentation.
• Development experience with: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap, Web components, AngularJS / Typescript, NPM, C#, Restful API
• Working knowledge of IOC patterns, Unit testing, and Redux patterns
• Ability to understand and implement requirements, designs, and use cases with minimal guidance
• Experience developing Xcode
• Ability to participate in technical discussions
• Experience researching root causes of defects and recommending solutions
• Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Experience following agile methodology
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top