Applications Systems Engineer 4
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Portfolio Management Technology (PMT) within ITForIT CIO organization provides technology solutions in support of various Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) functions including: IT Infrastructure Operations, Server infrastructure compliance reporting, Middleware infrastructure asset management, IT Portfolio Planning & Implementation.
The PMT team is seeking Aflabet Developer to help in the implementation of multiple Portfolio Planning initiatives, provide technical direction for multiple project development initiatives, participate in the release schedules in conjunction with business drivers.
- Lead in the design and development of enterprise focused services in support of the Application Porfolio Planning and Implementation.
- Be part of a team and participate in multiple project releases, mentor team members across multiple geographical locations, establish application roadmaps for architectural standards in partnership with Project and Team Leads.
- Plan for infrastructure capacity, reliability and availability of the complete application portfolio.
- Partner with various stakeholders within the Business teams, Project Development teams, Patch coordination and Risk Management teams to deliver project commitments.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 2+ years of C# experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- REST API Web Services
- Experience working in an Agile environment as a contributor
- Interest in Enterprise Architecture, IT Planning, and/or Business Process Management
- Knowledge of general system analysis and design processes
- Knowledge of any architecture frameworks or practices
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top