Applications Systems Engineer 4
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, Online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
This Applications Systems Engineer 4 is a hands on technology position in Cards Services Technology focusing on Solution Delivery. New Product Launch, Card 2.0 transformation, etc. Will have implementations that touch about 80 applications inside and outside Card Technology.
Managing data as an asset is key to the success of Card Retail Services (CRS) and Wells Fargo.Managing and growing data assets and creating systems of record is crucial to enabling data sharing and reuse to maximize the value gain from long term technology investment. Managing data as an asset also allows the line of business to deliver the best possible solution, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators.
Accordingly this role will require focus on solution delivery to drive data strategy and solutions and ensure the success of business growth & transformation within the Card Retail Services line of business. In addition, this role will work in conformity with the Data Architecture strategy. The role will be directly responsible for data project delivery and will be measured on outcome and results. Key interface partners include Consumer Credit Card, Retail Service, On-line banking for Credit Card data, Collections, Analytics, Digital, Enterprise, and other LOB Techs.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end design and delivery of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) applications
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 4+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 3+ years of Oracle experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with data mapping and system integration design and implementation between inter-dependent systems
- A BS/BA degree in a technical field
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top