Applications Systems Engineer 4
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
As a member of the WFAM IT Data Distribution team, the position will support the data sourcing for the Asset Management group's Investment, Risk and Institutional Operations platforms. Develop and support Windows applications mainly using C# .NET, PERL and Oracle PLSQL. Write clear, concise technical documentation to accompany all application development. Troubleshoot and resolve issues and provide overnight and holiday on call support.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of C#.NET experience
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 4 + years of experience writing relational database queries for stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 3 + years of computer application development experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 3+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
- Perl or Shell experience
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: System including business requirement design or review, release management support, test script development and execution, and system issue resolution
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple source code version control systems in working with branches, tags and labels
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: build/deploy processes, and release management
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong independent work ethic. Strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0017311 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top