Application Systems Engineer 6
Join Wells Fargo Securities - Prime Brokerage Clearing Technology team as a senior developer for Middle Office systems - Listed Options Workstation (Self-Clearing)/Trade Processing applications. As a senior developer you will will create and review functional specification and design documents, design and develop java application programs for apache camel framework and restful UI applications using Angular on Redhat Linux platform and Oracle database backend. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in development, testing, and implementation process. Supports and maintains current applications by providing expert technical advice, debug and trouble shoot production issues and responds rapidly to such events.
This position is
- Responsible for development of UI screens for Listed Options workstation .
- Leverage Apache Camel framework to quickly develop applications to solve business problems / requirements with emphasis on code reuse
- Interfacing with Order management Systems, back office systems and receives the financial data such as transactions, accounts, securities static data etc. in files/messages and parses the data.
- Develop and maintain Allocation Manager tool to process customer allocation instructions and publish to MQ to book into Broadridge systems / Options Clearing Corporation (OCC).
- Develop and build support processes/jobs to make sure that the system will be up and running and complete Trade processing/bookings in time and alerts the support team if there are any issues.
- Liaison with IT development teams, Vendors, Operations users, and IT support teams.
- Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents
LOB Recruiter or Staffing Specialist will complete. Basic qualifications will be pre-populated and cannot be altered.
Basic Qualifications: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Experience of developing trade booking processes using Apache Camel framework on UNIX/LINUX operating system is mandatory.
- Experience in developing UI screens for Options bulk upload trade processing, Reports, Pair Off reconciliations to support Options self-clearing, UI screens for Prime trades booking/monitoring tool and domain knowledge on Options, Equities & Fixed Income products and different types of trades ( 9A/9B, customer allocations) is necessary.
- Experience in developing GUI using AngularJS with restful services on Apache server, Oracle and strong integration experience using Apache Camel Framework is required.
- Minimum 10 years of Java/J2EE programming experience with messaging.
- Experience in integrating with the trading, Order management and back office systems such as Broadridge – BPS is required.
- Must have hands on working experience with Java, Oracle database, SQL, Linux based scripting language and Autosys with 5 years of experience in building large and complex financial systems.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of JavaEE experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 6+ years of Oracle experience
- 3+ years of Linux experience
- 4+ years of Spring experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology server: side scripting
- Financial services industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Apache Camel
- Broadridge backoffice booking systems
- Tomcat Experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0067458 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top