Application Programmer Analyst 3
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
What we are looking for
We are seeking software engineeers that have a strong experience in working with automation frameworks. This position is in an area where the work is fast paced and supporting a large, and yet still growing team. The selected candidate will work directly with our business partners, vendors, and technology leads. With many opportunities to work on our latest technology, the selected candidate will also work with groups to develop strategies and tools to assist our Quality Engineering teams. If you are someone that is passionate for innovation and ensuring quality on behalf of customers, then come join us!
Role and Responsibilities
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for working as part of the ESQA (Enterprise Quality Assurance) team specifically focusing on the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) initiatives. Our Engineers use various techniques to understand the software, identify risks, and write automated tests with Java. Automation Engineers work with Business Partners, Software Developers, along with other team members to understand the features and technical implementation. Automation Engineers will work in groups, such as product teams, to implement new features and enhancements to the automation framework and automated processes.
- Maintains automation framework using Selenium
- Creates and Maintains automation scripts.
- Backend / Database / ETL jobs / DB View testing.
- Prepares test approach and test scripts based on Stories/BRDs/FSDs.
- Develops automation code to ensure standards and processes are followed, and advices on optimization of code.
- Executes automation scripts and manual test cases, when necessary.
- Works closely with Business and Technology partners on defect resolutions.
- Keeps test documentation up to date.
- Analyzes application specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents.
- Supports Production validations during late evenings and/or weekends
- Provides on-call support (if needed) outside regular office hours to troubleshoot issues and work with EGS and technology partners
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of application development experience
- 2+ years of Java experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Senior Business Initiatives Leader for the Innovation Group
Kelli leads a team within Wells Fargo’s Innovation Group. Her team’s focus is to work with areas of the business on engagement and collaboration to help advance their innovation and technology strategies.
Back to top