APAC Learning & Development Consultant
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through 8,200 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com), and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
Reporting to the Regional HR L&D Manager based in Hong Kong. This L&D consultant role will be primarily responsible for analyzing, delivering, evaluating and maintaining the learning agenda to support the International division of Wells Fargo Bank across APAC. Learning consultation, facilitation and project management are key parts of the role.
- Develop relationships with line of business leaders, HR members and other stakeholders to design and drive successful program delivery.
- Consult with business leaders and L&D professionals to develop learning solutions to meet business objectives and make recommendations to ensure performance outcomes are attained.
- Conduct critical tasks such as learning needs analysis, data collection, consulting, facilitation, and evaluation.
- Demonstrate strong facilitation skills to create an engaging learning experience using different media of facilitation, i.e. face to face vs. virtual.
- Apply strong business acumen and consulting skills to ensure robust development solutions for client.
- Consult and partner with subject matter experts and learning team partners to transform business knowledge into effective learning solutions.
- Implement measurement and evaluation plans, interprets results and make recommendations based on results.
- Participate as a project team member in complex project implementations or initiatives, while simultaneously leading learning and development projects.
- Communicate and partner with virtual teammates across cultures and geographies within the organization .
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Learning and Development or related discipline would be advantageous.
- 8-10 years of experience in learning and development with regional exposure in financial services or MNC.
- Strong stakeholder management with senior business leaders in cross-cultural and cross-functional settings.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as influencing and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated project management and learning delivery experience.
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills, flexibility to work outside of comfort zone with minimal guidance.
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with ambiguity while remaining focused and driving for results.
- Exposure to supporting organizational change agenda with L&D solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, ability to communicate in native Cantonese and Mandarin is advantageous.
Back to top