Anti-Bribery & Corruption Consultant
About Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
APAC Anti-Bribery & Corruption Consultant Job Description:
The APAC Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) Consultant reports to the APAC Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption Manager and will support the regional Financial Crimes Risk Management (FCRM) team to ensure enterprise, group, business, or local ABC requirements are met across the region. Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining the APAC ABC Risk Management Program, including gifts and entertainment pre-clearances, third party due diligence reviews, and employment reviews;
- Ensuring coordination with the Global ABC Governance Office;
- Providing regional lines of business and support teams subject matter expertise on ABC matters;
- Advising regional lines of business and support teams on bribery and corruption risks of transactions, projects, and business expansion;
- Providing ABC training and communication to relevant parties; and
- Working with enterprise, group, business and regional partners to deliver a globally consistent ABC program.
- Continue the development of a risk-based ABC program to assure compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Develop and produce appropriate ABC-related reporting for management.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, financial crimes investigations, risk management, or compliance;
- Sound knowledge of anti-bribery and corruption laws, rules and regulations (FCPA, UK Bribery Act, Prevention of Bribery Ordinance, etc.); knowledge of other financial crimes laws, rules and regulations is a plus;
- Knowledge and appreciation of recent legal, regulatory, and industry developments in ABC;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for effective communication with stakeholders verbally or via written work product;
- Excellent analytical skills, lateral thinking and problem solving ability with high attention to detail;
- Ability to independently prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- BS/BA degree, advanced degree considered a plus.
Back to top