Analytic Manager 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Marketing Analytics & Research Services Team (MARS): The vision for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Marketing Analytics & Research Services is to be the best-in-class Decision-Support organization that can provide insights to inform our business/customer marketing and product strategy as well as our broader Wells Fargo strategic initiatives, and identify new growth and profitability opportunities. This team is responsible for making sure that the "voice of the customer" is included in internal discussions across the enterprise.
About the role:
Responsible for delivering analysis, insights and the decision strategies function for an area with impact across a business line(s) or with some enterprise-wide impact. Provides leadership to the transformation of data into information and provides information and strategic insight that will assist leaders' decision-making relative to corporate products, services and process improvements that impact business outcomes. Participates in the formulation and articulation of vision for analytic opportunities and advancements. Manages through other managers and/or senior consultants to accomplish objectives.
- Oversee the offshore MARS team activities
- Work in partnership with the leadership to build out vision and strategic plan for the EGS team in KS
- Assess current state of capabilities and bring on board, manage the right talent to achieve plan goals
- Operate as Business Leader for all needed tools/ platforms
- Own data transformation/ aggregation rules
- Develop standards and processes for use across all deliverables
- Produce reports, dashboards, score-cards regularly for all LoBs supported by the team
- Align with EIT, EADS and Marketing Technology teams on data strategy
- Manage the community panel and field studies with this group
- Lead the build-out of an internal research agency and in-source research from external vendors, while developing new research methodologies
- Manage secondary data sources
- Competitive Intelligence data gathering
- Gather data on emerging behaviors, preferences attitudes, needs, etc. among key customer segments
- Manage and build-out the Campaign List execution and QA teams
- Propose go-forward path for build-out of Advanced Marketing Analytics solutions for internal customers
- As a Knowledge Services Leader, drive initiatives across KS on various fronts and bring best practices, knowledge from other teams to bear on those within MARS and vice versa
Market Skills and Certifications
- A seasoned executive with 10+ years' experience managing technical teams (research and analytics) which implement broadly impacting processes and projects
- 8 years of management experience; or 3+ years of leadership experience in an advanced quantitative analytics function
- Strong collaborative management style, with an execution- and results-oriented focus.
- Is a strong people manager; builds high performing and diverse teams, able to lead geographically dispersed teams, sets and achieves high standards for self and team
- A demonstrated track record of effectively and constructively leading change in large, complex, and global organization(s)
- Knowledge of the financial services and other related industries (technology, manufacturing, packaged goods, etc.)and understanding of the emerging trends, compliance, regulatory, and economic environment, and the impact on Wells Fargo
- Understands multiple perspectives and aligns divergent positions, brings cohesion to diverse perspectives and achieves objectives that require a high level of collaboration across Wells Fargo
- Is a strategic business partner capable of balancing the need for innovation and change with regulatory realities, internal need to manage risk and cultural readiness for change
- Consistently demonstrates courage and confidence
- Generates credibility, respect and consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Has the ability to present and discuss information in a way that persuades, educates and enhances understanding at all levels.
- 5+ years' experience in Data Management; experience leading primary research teams preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing technology experience.
- Experience designing and implementing big data solutions like Hadoop
- 5+ years' experience in managing managers
Back to top