Analytic Manager 3
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.8 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through 8,700 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 265,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
The Community Banking Risk Management Sales and Service Conduct Oversight Team (SSCOT) reviews, researches, and analyzes specific metrics surrounding sales and referral activities as they relate to potential sales and service quality violations which can surface from a number of sources. Sources include, but are not limited to, the EthicsLine, customer complaints, trending reports or analysis, standard and ad hoc sales or referral reports, proactive monitoring, as well as Retail Management, Human Resources, Internal Investigations, or other partners.
SSCOT is seeking high caliber individuals to join the SSCOT Data Analytics team as Analytic Manager 3’s. These positions will support the Community Banking Risk Management Sales and Service Conduct Oversight team and will report to the leader of SSCOT Data Analytics. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of geographically dispersed analytic consultants; mentoring and coaching to create an effective and high-performance team.
- Analyze, prioritize and support technical solutions for SSCOT business initiatives including research/analysis/reporting requests, projects and process enhancements.
- Provide technical solutions to business initiatives by translating the business need into technical requirements and managing solutions from design to implementation.
- Ensure accuracy of procedures through thorough code review and process documentation
- Identify opportunities to eliminate manual processes through technical solutions where possible.
- Partner across functional groups such as Enterprise Data Analytics, Deposit Product Groups, and Financial Crimes
- Define issues and information needs and translate them into specific data/technical requirements to support business initiatives and projects
- Manage and expand proactive and preventative monitoring strategies to mitigate risk by the early detection of potentially inappropriate team member behaviors.
- Identify trends with emerging behaviors and provide fact based impact summaries with recommendations for solutions.
- Oversee and assist in validation of sales quality reporting, technical enhancements and analysis, including the design and use of Reporting Service dashboards, ad-hoc reporting and other data quality measures and processes.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 2+ years of management experience
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- 1+ year of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Regional Bank Service and Platform
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures
- Ability to provide leadership to a matrixed organization environment
- Ability to recruit, retain, and grow high potential talent/teams
- Ability to positively influence, motivate, and direct diverse teams
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Teradata experience
- SQL experience
- Tableau experience
- MS SQL server experience
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
CA-Folsom: 1110 Iron Point Road – Folsom, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St – Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St – Phoenix, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St – Charlotte, NC
IA-Des Moines: 666 Walnut St – Des Moines, IA
TX-SA-North Central: 945 Isom Road – San Antonio, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0070872 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top