Analytic Manager 1
Wholesale Loan Services supports high level commercial loan transactions. The Wholesale Loan Services Data, Metrics and Analytics team supports WLS leadership in all their data and reporting needs. Candidates for this position must possess the following:
- Knowledge of database and data management concepts.
- Ability to interpret, manipulate and develop SQL queries.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Lead team of professional, highly motivated individuals.
- Ability to work with various levels of senior leadership.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Alteryx Designer and Tableau Desktop.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of leadership experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Tableau Data Visualization
- Working knowledge of Alteryx Workflow Designer
- Using SharePoint lists and libraries as data sources
- Knowledge of commerical loan operations functions
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0049579 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top