Analytic Consultant 4
Within the Operations team our Operations Support team leads and supports Operations’ business strategy and process improvement efforts including advancing Operations Centers of Excellence (COEs) to remove complexity, eliminate duplication and lower expenses.
Operations Metrics, Analytics & Benchmarking (MAB) is seeking for an Analytics Consultant 4 role. Our area is responsible for providing Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions for the Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation Operations Division within Wells Fargo.
- Responsible for providing senior level consulting services to Operations Leadership around metric management using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo Operational process and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Responsible for complex client/partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry.
- Performs complex analyses/analysis design involving data mining and predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, and/or comparative analysis.
- Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities for additional statistical models and creating sophisticated computer modeling approaches to analyze and forecast business performance, participating in and/or leading information capabilities development work; presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Using multiple databases, ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- Leads project/virtual teams and mentors lower level staff.
- Communicates effectively with peers in both operational and management areas
- Writes, and prepares presentations for diverse audiences
- * Preferred locations for this position are Chandler, AZ and Charlotte, NC. Other Operations locations will be considered. Telecommuting will also be considered for this position.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 8+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Master’s degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 4+ years directly applicable work experience.
- Previous consulting experience (internal or external) preferred
- Demonstrated strategic planning, metric management/decisioning, project management and facilitation skills
- Strong background in statistical analysis and qualitative analysis/modeling (ex. SAS, R)
- Expertise in Microstrategy Visual Insights or Tableau preferred
- Knowledge of unit costing principles
- Excellent understanding of general ledger and account structures
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to work across multiple business units
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0045885 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top