Analytic Consultant 4
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Consumer Lending, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Customer Excellence team focuses on customer feedback and strives for operational excellence in order to strengthen our consumer-centric culture and optimize the customer experience.
The Customer Excellence Data & Analytics team is looking for a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join a high performing team of professionals. The team is accountable for leading and delivering cross organizational data and analytics, as well as critical insight for business changes to improve the customer experience. The changes are of high priority, extreme complexity, high visibility both internal and external, and fast paced with time constraints.
Specifically this individual will have responsibility to:
- Work with senior leaders and business partners to assess and define their analytical and reporting needs, and translate their requirements into insightful and actionable output.
- Lead large-scale analytics and reporting projects in order to tell 'one story' about customer experience within the Consumer Lending Group.
- Facilitate discussions between business partners to understand drivers and impacts to trends and data.
- Compile/mine data from multiple sources to solve complex operational and/or strategic business problems as they arise, making the appropriate recommendations to maximize operational efficiency, quality and compliance.
- Ensure adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present organizational metrics that drive business decisions
- 4+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization
- Ability to translate complex technical needs into straightforward requests for information and collaboration, working with a wide range of people
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer lending data and analytics
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0168757 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top