Analytic Consultant 4
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
As a part of the Auto Acquisition Analytics Team, the individual will be responsible for very complex partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses to translate this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry. This role will consult and perform very complex analysis, involving data mining from multiple sources, regression/multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, dealer analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc. Analytics involved will require working with several partner lines of business, such as: Marketing, Sales, Underwriting, Credit Risk, and Finance. Analytical findings should highlight opportunities that help guide strategies related to acquisition of new consumer auto loans and commercial financial services for dealers, through maximized process efficiency, campaign effectiveness, sales and underwriting performance, and financial performance.
- Create and direct analytic framework to support and enhance goal setting and measurement for sales and marketing initiatives
- Analyze performance of auto dealerships and determine strategies to improve dealership penetration
- Performing deep dive and root cause analysis into drivers of loan acquisition
- Interpreting and presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management
- Involved directly or indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of BI tools that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization
- Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used in: root cause analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and data mining techniques
- 4+ years of SAS programming experience
- Tableau experience
- Strong analytical skills including analyzing complex data
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and mentoring
- Knowledge and understanding of auto finance industry
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0216894 COMMUNITY BKG
Back to top