Analytic Consultant 3 - Wholesale Credit Analytic Consultant
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This position will join the Enterprise Data Environments and Transformation / Wholesale Data Office/ WCDIR Business Support Team, which supports internal Wholesale Credit stakeholders by managing the WCDIR (Wholesale Credit Data and Information Reporting) data mart its related systems and processes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Candidates for this role need to possess advanced technical SQL skills, analytical mindset, and have experience working directly with business partners at all levels of the organization in a data or reporting environment.
The role includes production and non-production project responsibilities during the monthly load routines for WCDIR.
- During production each month credit systems of record month-end data is sourced, reviewed for data quality issues and balanced to General Ledger. Data and reporting issues are thoroughly documented and involve research, analysis and proactive collaboration with stakeholders and technology support teammates to resolve.
- Non-production project responsibilities include analyzing, evaluating and implementing business needs into the Wholesale data infrastructure. This spans all aspects of the data ecosystem: acquisition, integration, aggregation and consumption. Developing and maintaining effective business partnerships with stakeholders and support partners is vital toward implementing, maintaining and improving current processes and logic used to achieve wholesale credit risk objectives. This includes analysis, requirements, data mapping, and testing.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
The preferred location(s) for this job opening are Phoenix, AZ; Chandler, AZ; Dallas, TX; Minneapolis, MN; San Francisco, CA; Charlotte, NC. However, will consider other Wells Fargo locations throughout the US for the most qualified applicant.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years in a regulatory data or reporting environment
- Strong initiative and influencing skills
- Strong working knowledge of credit
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical aptitude with the ability to apply critical judgment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills; must be comfortable communicating up and down within the organization including demonstrated ability to translate complex analyses and insights into relevant business discussions with diverse groups
- Ability to analyze current processes and suggest improvements or alternate solutions
- Experience in commercial/corporate lending or portfolio management role
- Experience leading and working hands on with multiple teams in a matrixed organization
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
0220969 CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Back to top