Analytic Consultant 3
Responsible for consulting with partners to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into complex analysis designs and recommendations. Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources; recommends and participates in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis, predictive modeling, process documentation, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.; interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc. Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources. To a certain degree, may assist indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization. May manage project teams and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 8 years in Business Intelligence, and Data Visualization
- Expert level in creating Dashboards and Reporting solutions
- Should be able to independently interact with business users and understand their requirements
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication , problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical, deeply curious about data and how to make it actionable
- Ability to apply abstract principles for practical solutions deployment
- Strong ability to communicate with production reporting experts, analysts and statisticians
- Must have strong experience in Tableau
- Familiarity with Data warehousing
- Working experience on MSBI (SSIS and SSRS)
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top