Analytic Consultant 3
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Used Auto lender ( Source: Autocount )
Our Dealer Services team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
As a part of the Strategy and Operational Analytics team, the individual will apply analytical skills to complex business problems within Collections. The ideal candidate will derive insights from data and come up with actionable recommendations to improve collections efficiency and drive effectiveness. The candidate will conduct analysis to identify ways to improve performance across areas such as but not limited to Contact Channel Management such as Outbound Dialer and Digital channels, Workforce Management, Agent Performance, Skip Optimization and Capacity Planning. The candidate will promote a risk-aware culture and drive effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Develop and test Contact & Agent Skill Optimization Strategies to increase operational efficiencies and improve collections effectiveness
- Scope operational feasibility of recommended solutions, lead implementation efforts and develop tracking mechanisms to understand newly implemented strategies
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and perform trend analysis to provide concise summaries and root-cause analysis of performance trends to senior collections operations management
- Identify and recommend data sources for conducting complex data analysis, compile and mine data from multiple cross functional business data sources
- Independently build necessary infrastructure such as reporting, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, and/or data visualization
- Work closely with colleagues across Wells Fargo Dealer Services and other business partners, such as IT, Finance, Credit Risk, Compliance and Operations Risk etc. to drive improvement
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of auto finance industry experience including 1 or a combination of the following: collections, operations, sales, and/or credit
- Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and data mining techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Contact Management (CCM)
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of VB (Visual Basic)
- A Master's degree or higher
- SAS programming experience in model implementation, reporting, and complex data manipulations
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in operational analytics to include but not limited to dialer analytics, capacity planning, agent schedule optimization, and developing champion/challenger test frameworks
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0211632 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top