Analytic Consultant 2
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind, it starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization. Our vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs, help them succeed financially, be the premier provider of financial services in every one of our markets, and be known as one of America’s great companies.
The CCS Customer Experience Data & Analytics team is a dynamic and exciting group in charge of optimizing the Wells Fargo Customer Experience by finding (through data & analysis) potential areas of improvement within the customer journey.
This Analytic Consultant 2 position is responsible for identifying business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analyses and projects for a department or functional area.
Duties of this role include:
- Performing complex analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.
- Recommending solutions to reduce expenses, maximizing operational efficiency, monitoring and making recommendations for improving quality and compliance, etc.
- Identifying business requirements and analytical needs; identifying and recommending potential data sources; compiling and mining data from multiple, cross business sources
- Planning and leading small scale technology related projects, facilitating data related initiatives with business partners and leaders
- Responding to requests for specific, customized reports and ad hoc analyses
- Ensuring adherence to data management regulations and policies
- May provide guidance to less experienced specialists and consultants
- May partner with technology group
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Demonstration and presentation facilitation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and data mining techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of SAS
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven analytical and reporting skills utilizing tools like Excel, SAS, and SQL or other structured query languages
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0212985 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top