Analytic Consultant 2 - Capacity Management
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Customer Excellence team focuses on customer feedback and strives for operational excellence in order to strengthen our consumer-centric culture and optimize the customer experience.
The Customer Care and Recovery Group (CCRG) is a leader and trend setter in customer excellence for Wells Fargo. It is a 1400+ team member operation, high volume and fast paced center that touches many different areas of Wells Fargo and provides great learning opportunities for all team members in the organization. These learnings are based off of correspondence with our Wells Fargo Home Lending customers through escalated complaints, information requests, and maintenance requests.
The Capacity Management team is looking for a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join a high performing team of professionals. The team is accountable for consulting and performing analysis on results such as volume trending and performance metrics for the CCRG lines of business and forecasting operational performance using business models to achieve / exceed expected outcomes.
The Analytic Consultant 2 position is highly visible and will have direct 1 on 1relationships with the CCRG senior leaders as well as partners outside of our organization. The ideal candidate is inquisitive, comfortable in championing change, and understands the big picture relative to moving our organization forward.
The Candidate will:
- Consult effectively with the CCRG leaders.
- Partner closely with CCRG Leadership and business partners to make recommendations for optimizing team member performance. Will run "what if" forecast models for our leaders.
- Consensus with internal business managers on the forecast models designed for each of the businesses within CCRG.
- Perform data analytics to run Forecast Models using call and case variables to determine the proper staffing need.
- Capture all call and case productivity impacts such as volume, cases per hour productivity rate, team member, attrition, hiring need, team meetings, coaching sessions, and training and project time in order to run effective forecast models.
- Manage departmental PTO requests.
- External partnering with Finance and WFHM Capacity Management on budget models.
- May also manage small projects requiring some coordination, and/or contribute to project teams
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Analytical and reporting experience.
- Ability to perform data mining.
- Demonstrated skills and strong working knowledge of data analysis technologies (Excel, VBA, SAS, and SQL).
- Ability to multi-task on projects with exceptional reporting and analytical skills and a general understanding of operations policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly recognize and resolve problems.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to acquire new concepts and skills quickly.
- Flexibility to meet aggressive time lines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Forecasting /planning experience.
- Mortgage servicing experience.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0165642 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top