Analytic Consultant 2
Wholesale Loan Services – Support of high dollar commercial loan transactions.
Candidates will work directly with partners, responsible for identifying and defining business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analysis and recommendations. Perform analysis of finding and trends using statistical analysis, modeling, process documentation, etc. Identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles and mines data from multiple, cross functional sources. Develop specific, customized reports, ad hoc analysis and/or data visualizations. Ensure adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. May provide guidance with less experienced specialists/consultants. May partner with technology and/or other business groups.
The Wholesale Loan Services Data, Metrics and Analytics team supports WLS leadership in all their data and reporting needs. Candidates for this position must also possess the following:
- Knowledge of database and data management concepts
- Ability to interpret, manipulate and develop SQL queries.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work with various levels of senior leadership.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational, multi-taking and prioritizing skills.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of FDPA (Flood Disaster Protection Act) and flood operations functions
- Ability to cleanse and prep data for reporting using tools such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Ability to tell story through data visualizations
- Using SharePoint 2013 lists and libraries as data sources
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0049579 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top