Analytic Consultant 2
Market Job Description Working with senior consultants or directly with partners, responsible for identifying and defining business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analyses and recommendations. Performs analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.; recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc. Identifies business requirements and analytical needs; identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles and mines data from multiple, cross business sources. Develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses and/or data visualizations to make recommendations for alternatives. Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. May provide guidance to less experienced specialists. May partner with technology and/or with other business groups.
The primary responsibility of this role will be as follows:
- Help automate reports in Kenexa via building macro-enabled templates that will transform raw data dumps into summary tables/ dashboards.
- Help in future implementation of Tableau or other Business Intelligence platforms.
- POC for automating and developing new solutions that will reduce any manual process within ITA
Market Skills and Certifications Skills:
- Expert in programming languages such as VBA, C++, .NET, and MS Access
- Experience working on any Business Intelligence platforms like Kenexa, Oracle Business Intellince, Business Objects, etc
- Advanced knowledge in excel and powerpoint a plus
- Ability to communicate highly technical work into simple presentation for stakeholders
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top