Analyst / Associate - Fixed Income Sales
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
- Work closely with the Global Product teams and the Middle Office to market Wells Fargo's product lineup to Japanese institutional customers.
- Proactively support all team members to achieve business targets on an annual basis.
- Keep abreast of new or amended regulations and/or developments of global markets and advise the team of any changes which may affect the decisions and planning in trading and investment activities.
- Provide local desk coverage and liaise with the Japan Desk in the United States for around-the-clock, seamless customer service delivery.
- Support the Middle Office, which involves confirmation production, payment instructions and settlements, sales credit management and analysis.
- Assist the Chief Operating Officer on certain Japan and global strategic business initiatives.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in finance, economics or related discipline.
- JSDA Class 1 Sales Representative certification (preferred).
- Eagerto understand and engage with major international institutions including banks, insurance companies, sovereigns, asset managers, brokers and dealers.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, with strong numerical, verbal and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines, coupled with a commitment to the highest quality standards, professionalism and is detailed oriented.
- Self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work both individually and within a global team.
- Native level fluency in Japanese and strong command of English.
- University graduates with no working experience are welcome to apply.
Back to top