About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. The team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack.
Looking for Junior Java developer to work on our Java based applications development.
• 1+ Year of Good Knowledge on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JEE, HTML5/CSS3 and Web Services
• Preferred knowledge in Struts/Spring, Hibernate and Web Services(REST,SOAP)
• In depth knowledge of Object oriented programming and design patterns and multithreading
• Should have good understanding of database design and have expertise in SQL queries, basic understanding of procedures and cursors.
• Certification in one of java, Oracle programming will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Banking and financial services domain.
- Knowledgeable with Configuration Management concepts and tools (GitHub).
- Exposure in Agile/SCRUM environment utilizing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
Back to top