Administrative Assistant - Private Client Group
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Performs moderately complex to complex administrative tasks for a manager, department, and/or business unit. Duties include: compiling information and preparing moderately complex reports using appropriate software; balancing routine general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; assisting with personnel/payroll processing and record keeping; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; answering questions regarding business unit policies and procedures. May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. May monitor and assist with forecasting monthly budget. Performing special projects as requested.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience answering and managing multiple phone lines
- Knowledge and understanding of operations support: scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration
- Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage functions support
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Accounts payable experience
- Knowledge and understanding of vendor contracts review
- FINRA registration including Series 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0069850 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top