Administrative Assistant 4
Wells Fargo Securities
Research & Economics
Responsible for providing administrative support of a highly responsible nature to senior Equity Research Analysts and Associate Analysts in the execution of selected functions. The Administrative Assistant is the primary point of contact for internal and external clients, managers, seniors, peers and subordinates on all matters pertaining to Equity Research. Serves as a liaison, coordinates and oversees special projects. Must be creative and results driven with the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. Possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Able to work independently on projects from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing extremely active calendars; completing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to all applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of administrative experience within the financial services industry.
- Prior experience supporting several senior team members and their teams
- BS/BA degree
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Requires a high level of tact, integrity, assertiveness and flexibility
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, and resourcefulness are a must
- Demonstrated ability to work well without direct supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong judgment to make independent decisions and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, detail-oriented, motivated and proactive.
- Must be a team player fostering trust and building strong relationships
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Experience with Wells Fargo systems and processes highly preferred
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0044565 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top