Administrative Assistant 4
Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support one or more senior managers. Duties include: using word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence; balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; researching general ledger issues; assisting with budgetary planning; compiling statistical data for financial planning; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; handling complex and sensitive inquiries/call from external/internal sources. Provides support for larger projects managed by others. Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures. May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. May establish office procedures and controls. May coordinate all special events or office functions. May direct the work of others.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- An AA/AS degree or higher
- Ability to answer phones in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Ability to manage changing travel itineraries, accurately manage expense reimbursement, manage a busy calendar and appointments flawlessly
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Ability to schedule and plan meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Ability to schedule travel and coordinate events
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Administrative support exposure; preferably within Wells Fargo supporting senior level executives
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts payable or invoice processing
- Strong administrative skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0015142 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top