Administrative Assistant 3
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career.
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Corporate Credit is responsible for independently overseeing the management of credit risk exposures (including monitoring and reporting on aggregate credit exposures across groups, legal entities, geographies, and jurisdictions) and the quality of credit risk management practices across the company. This oversight extends to all phases of a loan’s life cycle, including origination, underwriting, risk analysis, approval, documentation, boarding, monitoring, loss recognition, modification, and collection activities. Corporate Credit is responsible for delegating and/or removing credit and investment approval authorities to the lines of business. More specifically, Corporate Credit develops, maintains and ensures adherence to enterprise-wide credit risk frameworks, policies, and procedures that are aligned with Board-approved risk appetite.
The Credit Capital, Allowance and Stress Testing (CCAST) team within Corporate Credit provides coordination and oversight for all loss estimation processes for the loan portfolio. This includes coordination and compliance oversight for the following specific areas:
- Quarterly regulatory capital estimates and reporting in compliance with Basel regulations
- Quarterly allowance balance estimates and reporting in compliance with GAAP
- Semi-annual stress test provision estimates in compliance with Dodd Frank and CCAR
- Portfolio modeling for allowance, stress testing and commercial portfolio regulatory capital
CCAST is looking for a dynamic team member to support its geographically diverse team and other Corporate Credit based teams in Charlotte. He or she will report directly to the Head of CCAST and will have the primary oversight and responsibility for the on-boarding/off-boarding of new team members for the team which includes detailed tracking of software licenses and equipment inventory as well as the monitoring and securing of office space.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with numerous office related needs, such as: mail distribution, express shipments, ordering office supplies, providing badge access, submitting requests for repairs, printing and compiling notebooks, scheduling meetings and securing conference rooms for large executive meetings
- Compiling information and preparing moderately complex reports using appropriate software
- Making travel arrangements and balancing routine general ledger lines and/or expense accounts
- Assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers
- Answering questions regarding business unit policies and procedures
- Assisting with G/L reconciliation
- Performing numerous ad hoc requests and special projects as requested
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas, including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, reputation risk, and compliance risk. Corporate Risk strives to ensure that all Wells Fargo corporate functions and lines of business soundly manage risk, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and offer products and services that meet the needs of our customers. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 268,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 27 on Fortune’s 2016 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to schedule and plan meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Recent administrative experience supporting large teams across multiple sites within the financial services industry
- Strong familiarity and experience in onboarding/offboarding team members (Day One Provisioning, 1-9, CARCO, etc.)
- Strong familiarity and experience with Wells Fargo systems including WANDA, EPro, Staff Management, PAMS/EPAR, Concur, CPG Assist
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Highly motivated with the ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- A team player with the ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0017407 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top