Administrative Assistant 2
The Shared Services Administration Team of the Finance and Operations Division supports the Law Department’s team members and clients by providing high quality and timely support and delivering an exemplary and extraordinary level of customer service. We endeavor to support each other as well as all Wells Fargo team members by: demonstrating the highest level of integrity, judgment and problem-solving; focusing on ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and procedures; and maintaining a high level of teamwork, collaboration, and communication.
The Administrative Assistant 2 role provides administrative support to multiple attorneys, paralegals, and/or managers as determined and assigned by the Legal Manager. Job duties consist of handling moderately complex assignments as well as the routine day-to-day administrative tasks.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Calendaring – Manage electronic calendars; schedule meetings, appointments, conference calls
- Meeting Logistics – Prepare agendas, materials; coordinate room/equipment reservations
- Visitor Logistics – Register visitors with security, reserve visitor space, escort visitors
- Mail – Distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, interoffice mail, express mail
- Copying/Faxing/Scanning/Printing – in-house or manage large jobs with external vendor
- Phone Calls – Answer, screen, take messages, or route calls appropriately
- Travel – Handle travel reservations, changes & emergency travel situations in HRG system; provide itineraries
- Expenses – Process expenses in Concur
- Office Supplies – Place orders and maintain supply rooms according to site process
- Documentation – Compile information, draft or independently prepare: internal communications; legal documents including edits, redlining; reports, correspondence; org charts; or PowerPoint presentations with charts/graphs
- Research – May assist with legal research on the Internet or Westlaw
- Invoices/Check Requests – Process or route invoices appropriately, create and submit check requests
- Matter Management – Open/Close/Maintain/Update matters electronically; pull reports
- Records Management – Maintain accurate and organized paper and electronic files
- Intake/Routing Processes – May manage intake/routing of special processes or requests
- CLE – Assist Attorney with administrative duties related to CLE courses
- Communication – Interact and act as a liaison with business clients, business partners, outside counsel, internal and external staff, expert witnesses and vendors; update share point sites
- General Processes and Procedures – Assist team members in finding information on Law Department procedures and assist with requests or inform of correct procedures
- Special projects and assignments as assigned and directed by the Legal Manager
- 1+ year of clerical experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to manage changing travel itineraries, accurately manage expense reimbursement, manage a busy calendar and appointments flawlessly
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of legal terminology, documents, and processes
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant/Secretary in a law firm, legal department or professional corporate business office
- Proficient in drafting and proof-reading written documents utilizing proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Demonstrated focus, commitment, and ability to deliver great customer service
- Proficiency in articulating, communicating professionally and appropriately with confidence at all levels and across functional lines
- High level of motivation, demonstrated ability to be proactive and adaptable to change; leads self and others through change
- Experience supporting a group of multiple team members simultaneously
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0048361 LAW DEPARTMENT
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top