Market Job Description Main Function of the Job:
International Credit Administration for the Global Financial Institutions (GFI) Line of Business. We provide credit approvals for Global Financial Institutions across the product range. This position will support the Chief Credit Officer for GFI, and the GFI Loan Supervision team.
- Managing calendars, making travel arrangements, including visa applications when necessary.
- Compiling, reconciling and ensuring timely filing of expenses.
- Coordinating regular credit meetings with loan supervision and GFI senior management.
- Management of and ongoing maintenance of GFI SharePoint site, including posting of materials.
- Assisting in compiling presentation materials for portfolio reviews using PowerPoint, Word, CRM tools (salesforce.com) and/or Excel.
- Assisting with budgetary planning, compiling statistical data for financial planning.
- Maintain tracking reports for credit actions/conditional approvals.
- Assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; handling complex and sensitive inquiries/call from external/internal sources.
- Serving as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures.
- Working closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs.
- Assisting with office/functional procedures and controls. Procurement as necessary.
Market Skills and Certifications Required Qualifications
- Administrative support experience
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial services industry
- Ability to schedule and plan meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and be receptive to change
- Ability to independently own and drive small projects
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top