Administrative Assistant - 18 Month fixed Term Contract
Wells Fargo Bank International Unlimited Company (WFBI) is an indirect subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company. Based in the International Financial Services Centre in Dublin, Ireland. Wells Fargo Bank International Unlimited Company (WFBI) is an Irish-registered and Irish-regulated bank benefiting from a freedom of services passport allowing it to provide support and services to its clients in all EU and EEA countries.
The main function of the roles is to assist the WFBI COO Office with the coordination, administration and implementation of the outsourcing requirements that affect WFBI. This will include working with multiple stakeholders within the organization to ensure that WFBI is compliant with all outsourcing guidelines as they relate to WFBI.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Manage the entity's Outsourcing arrangements to include:
- Collaborate with multiple LOBs and Support Functions to determine requirements for proposals
- Bring through the necessary levels of governance
- Obtain the obligatory sign offs in order to get the contract(s) put in place.
- Manage and monitor the existing Outsourcing arrangements.
- Update and maintain a complete list of Outsourcing inventory.
- Prepare documentation and present to Management Committee if any new Outsourcing arrangements are required.
- Partner with the EMEA COO team on any Brexit related Outsourcing arrangements.
- Assist in the preparation and running of meetings and committees, (such as agendas etc.)
- Update/Create progress reports and presentations for management
- Assist in the coordination of Initiatives within the legal entity as they affect the WFBI COO Office
- Monitor/take action on pending/past due deadlines on related tasks
- Assist in the identification and mitigation of risks or issues
- Take ownership of internal processes, and provide regular updates to management on inventory and documentation.
- Assist in the creation of key performance indicators for monitoring the implemented processes
- Providing coverage and additional support while other members of the team are out of the office
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of procedures
- Ad hoc report creation
- Ad hoc and special projects as required
Market Skills and Certifications
- Previous Outsourcing experience would be highly advantageous
- Extremely well organized with a proven ability to prioritize effectively
- Must be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be extremely flexible with a positive, hands-on and proactive approach to work
- Knowledge of SharePoint or similar systems beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) essential
Back to top