Account Resolution Specialist 2
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the best bank for payments and collections in North America (Source: Global Finance Magazine)
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
As an Account Resolution Specialist 2 with the Overdraft Collections and Recoveries team, you will gain an understanding of the company products and services, procedures, policies, government regulations and computer systems, and learn how to apply this knowledge when working with customers to resolve overdrawn deposit accounts.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNIITIES!!!
- You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals.
- Progressive Career Path: Account Resolution Specialist I, Account Resolution Specialist 2, Senior Account Resolution Specialist 1.
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! 15% shift differential if you work 2nd shift!
- Medical, Dental, Vision for team member and family!
- 401k – 6% company match!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program - Refer an external candidate that turns into a full-time team member (30 or more hours) to receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
With the Overdraft Collections team, you will:
- Work in an environment that is professional and customer-centric
- Provide a quality customer experience by receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls using an auto-dialer system
- Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices
- Act as the point of contact for the customer to help determine the reason for their account being overdrawn and evaluate the customer's financial situation, in order to provide the most effective resolution
- Work with customers to develop effective resolution for their account(s) during each customer interaction
- Have structured work days with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy
Must be available to work offered Night and weekend schedules, and attend the full duration of the paid training program.
You will be hired into one of these shifts:
- Shift 1: Tue-Thu 12p-9p, Fri & Sat 8a-5p
- Shift 2: Sun & Mon 8a-5p, Tue-Thu 12p-9p
- Shift 3: Mon-Fri 10a-7p
- Shift 4: Mon-Fri 12p-9p
- Shift 5: Mon-Fri 11a-8p
(Schedules available are determined by business need)
The paid training class will last for 7 weeks. The training schedule will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, then you would transition into one of the regular working schedules once training is complete.
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS *
Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or a BS/BA degree or higher; or 4+ years of military service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- 1+ year of collections experience
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to consistently learn and apply basic regulations and/or compliance policies within a financial institution and/or credit policies
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0055795 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top