Account Resolution Specialist 1
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join the best bank for payments and collections in North America ( Source: Global Finance Magazine )
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
As an Account Resolution Specialist 1 with the Overdraft Collections and Recoveries team, you will be responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on outstanding account balances. Works in a professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment; taking inbound calls; making outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer or direct dial system to determine reason for delinquency. Provides exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating customers situation to provide relevant solutions. Mitigates risk by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Refers more complex issues to a higher level Account Resolution Specialists.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Partner with the customer to help determine the reason for their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment.
- Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices.
- Have structured workdays with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, in order to achieve department productivity metrics.
- Complete other duties as assigned by leadership.
Must be available to work offered Night and weekend schedules, and attend the full duration of the paid training program. Must be flexible to work any hours during department's hours of operation. Hours/Days may change due to business needs.
Possible shift options
- Shift 1: Tue-Thu 12p-9p, Fri & Sat 8a-5p
- Shift 2: Sun & Mon 8a-5p, Tue-Thu 12p-9p
- Shift 3: Mon-Fri 10a-7p
- Shift 4: Mon-Fri 12p-9p
- Shift 5: Mon-Fri 11a-8p
Training: The paid training class will last for 7 weeks. The training schedule will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, then you would transition into one of the regular working schedules once training is complete.
Expected Start Date or Expected Training Class to begin: November 13, 2018
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals.
- Progressive Career Path: Account Resolution Specialist 1, Account Resolution Specialist 2, Account Resolution Specialist 3, Account Resolution Specialist 4, Account Resolution Team Lead, Account Resolution Team Manager.
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15% shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 pm.
- Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for team member and family!
- 401k - up to 6% company match!
- New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal holidays.
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program - Refer an external candidate that turns into a full-time team member (30 or more hours) to receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military service
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0055795 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Back to top