Account Executive Benefits 2
Responsible for account management of moderately complex group benefit accounts. Works at a strategic level to develop and retain consultative, partnership relationships with customers/ prospects. Develops, implements and monitors comprehensive customer service plans that reflect the customer's business and risk management goals. Responsible for marketing to customers including advising customers regarding renewals and recommending coverage/products. Contributes to the new business development, identifies cross-sell opportunities and may seek referrals from existing customers. May provide leadership and guidance to less experienced staff.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
It was recently announced that Wells Fargo Insurance Services will be sold to USI Insurance Services (USI). The sale is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2017. We are continuing to recruit for all open positions supporting Wells Fargo Insurance Services, but want to ensure you are aware that when the sale closes this position will be transferred to USI. If you are offered the position and begin working at Wells Fargo, you should expect to transfer with the sale to USI with similar employment terms and conditions following your Wells Fargo start date.
- 5+ years of insurance experience
- Group insurance products experience; including applicable carrier networks, carrier administrative guidelines, and compliance requirements
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience in an insurance brokerage office
- Experience working with large self-funded clients
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior experience with gourp benefit insurance for municipalities
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0045421 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top