Account Executive 3
Responsible for account management of the largest and most complex commercial property and casualty accounts. Works at a strategic level to develop and retain consultative, partnership relationships with customers/ prospects. Develops, executes and monitors comprehensive customer service plans that reflect the customer’s business and risk management goals. Responsible for marketing including advising customers regarding renewals and recommending coverage/ products/risk control approaches. Contributes to new business development, identifies cross-sell opportunities and may seek referrals from existing customers. May act as team lead, including some supervisory responsibilities.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 7+ years of insurance experience
- Experience managing the largest and most complex commercial property and casualty accounts
- Experience developing and maintaining strong working relationships with customers and prospects
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience effectively marketing to carriers and customers
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven success in Account Executive or client-facing position
- Demonstrable & current in-depth knowledge & understanding of the industries and sectors of their account businesses, including the main products & services produced and processes used
- Producer License (in state of residency)
- Direct experience with: Habitation; Food; Manufacturing or A&E clients
- Analyze coverage, client financials, claims data to recommend coverage to assigned clients
- Conduct client facing meetings
- Mentor support staff
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0041356 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top