Access Technology and Systems Operations Leader (Tech Mgr 3)
The Corporate Security Technology group within Corporate Properties Technology division has an opportunity for a technology leader, supporting physical access security. This role is responsible for leading the teams supporting the physical access systems, technology, and platform. The leader in this position will be responsible the creation and maintenance of efficient, repeatable processes, metrics definition, collection, and reporting, and working with peer teams throughout the organization to ensure continued smooth operation of the physical access control systems and adherence to all enterprise standards and requirements.
This leader will interact extensively with product owners, key business stakeholders, vendors, and internal integration and development teams.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Continued availability and performance of the system / platform and Physical Access Control application technologies in place at Wells Fargo facilities.
- Ensuring that processes are in place to monitor and support systems that support 15 million access events per month, and management of 15,000 card readers in 1,100 administrative and retail facilities across the U.S. and overseas.
- Working with local and central monitoring functions to define and support highly automated functions for these roles.
- Implementation and monitoring of processes to ensure that facility meta-data and asset data collection and maintenance is taking place.
- Maintenance and Support strategies will need to be developed to ensure that from installation to upgrade, assets are managed efficiently in terms of warrantee, break-fix, and adjustment.
- Coordination of multiple vendors.
- Regular meetings with key stakeholders and others to demonstrate new applications of technology and drive for review, adjustment, and acceptance.
The preferred work location is NC-Charlotte. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to these locations with limited to no relocation assistance. Remote work may be an option for those candidates that have Wells Fargo experience.
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 2+ years of leadership or management experience, in a technology environment
- 4+ years of process design or improvement experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of vendor management experience
- 3 + years of technical engineering experience with the following core technologies: OS, Application, Database, or Virtual/Cloud
- 3 + years of experience communicating system vulnerabilities and remediation guidance to both technical and non-technical personnel
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of large scale networked smart card technology systems for physical access control
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years pf experience mentoring junior staff members as needed
- Ability to understand stakeholders (motives, agendas, interests) to be sensitive to their needs
- Ability to work side-by-side with other team members regardless of position or responsibility
- Proven creativity and innovation when crafting solutions
- Understanding how decisions made will impact projects, lines of business, and alignment with core business strategic direction
- Ability to spot potential issues before they become significant
- Ability to be proactive
- Strong work ethic, can-do attitude
- Wells Fargo technology experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0010535 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top