Abbot Downing Client Service Cons (LO) 1
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories .
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company’s four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Abbot Downing: Abbot Downing is a boutique business within Wells Fargo that serves individuals and families with investable assets of at least $50 million or net worth of $100 million, as well as their endowments and foundations. Abbot Downing strives to build long-standing relationships by helping clients preserve and grow wealth, address the impact of wealth across generations and leave a legacy of purpose. Abbot Downing has offices in 4 regions, a long operating history, and serves over 600 families. Teams are staffed with professionals experienced in all aspects of wealth management services including Asset Management, Planning and Family Dynamics, Private Banking and Trust, Fiduciary and Administrative Services.
The Abbot Downing Client Service Consultant is responsible to provide complex client services to internal and external ultra-high net worth customers in account management, operations, documentation, issue resolution and technical support. Partners with existing clients and relationship managers to present product or service information; consults on operating and account issues, recommending alternatives and identifying opportunities to cross-sell other services. Analyzes and resolves most customer issues with minimal supervision and ensures client retention. Participates in annual client financial review process. Drafts client correspondence and communicates by phone, face to face, and/or via email with clients regarding cash and account requests/inquiries. Prepares materials for client meetings.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 3+ years of client service experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a self-directed manner.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast paced environment while providing high attention to detail.
- Proven experience implementing solutions on behalf of the client, improving productivity and client satisfaction.
- Experience working with UHNW clients
- Trust administration experience
- Experience with SEI, Navigator and Client Link
- Trust school graduate
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0058858 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top