Ab Initio Developer - ASE5
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo capital markets data services technology team is seeking a strong hands-on big data technology Developer with strong solution architecture skills in ETL and Data lake or data warehouse solutions. The candidate will help build the capital markets business data-lake supporting capital markets sales & trading
Wells Fargo Capital Markets Data Services technology team is seeking a hands-on senior ETL technology developer to lead design and build a markets business data lake supporting capital markets sales & trading. The incumbent will lead design and development for an Ab-initio and Talend development team in a big data environment working with Hadoop.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead day to day design and ETL build
- Daily hands on development of ETL to ingest and load data to Hadoop via Ab-Initio
- Conduct code reviews with team members and set a high technical standard
- Drive agile development and a devops approach including continuous build, continuous testing
- As a senior developer drive the framework and components
- Partner with other teams on developing re-usable components
- Partner closely with the business on technology requirements and strategy and create solutions and execute projects end to end from inception to deployment
- Partner with direct and indirect technology line leaders in long range strategic planning and ensuring integration with enterprise wide technology strategy.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 2+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of capital markets experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse architectures, techniques and tools
- Data modeling experience
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top