1st Year Associate Class of 2017
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
This role will strictly be based in the New York, NY office and that it is not flexible or open to other locations.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT HIRING MANAGER DIRECTLY
Wells Fargo Securities is an integrated corporate and investment banking firm that deploys a full range of capital raising and financial advisory services to meet the needs of corporate and institutional clients. Our industry experts provide innovative ideas, growth capital and full execution capabilities, including merger and acquisition advisory services, leveraged finance, investment grade debt, cash management, equity and equity-linked financings, asset securitization and private equity investments. The Industrials Investment Banking team with primary locations in Charlotte and New York are seeking a first year Associate to join their team in New York.
WFS Associates are an integral part of the Investment Banking team. They are directly involved in the design, origination, structuring and execution of advisory and capital markets products and services for existing and prospective clients. The opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing organization that provides a culture dedicated to teamwork and mutual respect awaits you.
Job duties to include:
- Involved in the origination, structuring and execution of M&A and Corporate Finance transactions for targeted clients in the Industrials sector
- Provide leverage to the senior bankers (VPs, Ds & MDs)
- Manage junior bankers (Analysts)
- Partner with product teams, including Loan Syndications, High Yield, High Grade, M&A, Equities, Asset-Based and Interest Rate Derivatives
- Lead pitch preparation, financial modeling and strategic analysis and participate in transaction execution
- 1+ year of investment banking experience
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ completed years of Investment Banking, Capital Markets, or Accounting Transaction Advisory experience
- MBA or Master's in Accounting, Preferred
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0044581 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top