***$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!*** Collector 1
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
- ***$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!****
Expected start date: January 23, 2017 or March 6, 2017
Start a rewarding career with Wells Fargo today! This is NOT a typical collections position. Your primary role will be to help your customers find solutions to maintain financial stability. We work closely with borrowers to provide solutions for bringing accounts up-to-date. Imagine a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service and make a difference in the lives of our customers! In this position, you will be responsible for taking inbound and placing outbound calls and must be able to sit for extended periods of time wearing a telephone headset.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
- Progressive Career Path: Collector 1, Collector 2, Collector 3, Collections Specialist, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Collectors have also moved on to Risk, Quality Assurance, Implementation, Loan Administration, etc.
- Salary – Highly Competitive Salary! 15% shift differential if you work 2nd shift!
- Monthly incentive – Earn additional compensation through our monthly incentive program!
- 401k – 6% company match!
- PTO – New team members 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program –Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus! – Start in the January 23rd class or the March 6th class and receive a $1,000 Sign On Bonus which will be split – $500 after the completion of training and $500 at the 6 month mark.
Class starts January 23, 2017 or March 6, 2017
- Training: Paid training first 6 weeks Monday-Friday.
- Training Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM (First 6 weeks)
- *Attendance is mandatory for training period**
After training is complete, we have two schedules available:
- Sunday – Thursday schedule: Sunday 8am-4:30pm, Monday – Thursday 1pm–10pm
- Tuesday – Saturday schedule: Tuesday – Thursday 1pm–10pm, Friday 10am-7pm, Saturday 8am-4:30pm
(For Wells Fargo transfers, various shifts are available depending on tenure with Wells Fargo)
- The working schedules include a shift premium pay for the evening hours worked and a generous monthly incentive opportunity!
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS *
Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military service
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to meet production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
IA-West Des Moines: 7000 Vista Drive – West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0040831 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top