***$1,000 Hiring Bonus***Financial Crimes Specialist- Call Center 2
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
Start your new career with Wells Fargo supporting our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention group. Consistent growth is creating opportunities for you to become part of a successful team in our Integrated Claims Call Center (ICCC) here in Sioux Falls. We are seeking fifteen ambitious individuals with a drive to succeed as we continue to expand. If you have one plus year of customer service experience as well as excellent verbal and decision making skills you could become part of a dynamic team providing exceptional customer service for our ATM/Debit card, ACH and Check fraud card customers.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced production oriented call center environment. You will be expected to respond to our inbound customer inquiries while meeting or exceeding quality standards. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to conduct thorough questionnaires while documenting and researching all required information to assist the customer in resolving their fraud or merchant dispute. The nature of claims handled can be complex; therefore, direct communication with merchants is often required to resolve customer disputes.
This position will start on September 11, 2017. Your success in this position is critical especially during the first six weeks of paid training held Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. During this period we have high expectations for your attendance. Once training is completed, the schedule you were hired for will be effective.
We are hiring for following schedule:
11:30am-8pm during the week and 10:30am-7pm on Saturday
- Days off for the week will be Sunday and one set day during the week.
This bonus is for NEW HIRES and that includes those that have been contractors or MR's but does NOT include returning team members or internals.
- 6+ months of call center experience; or 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in criminal justice
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Debit card experience
- Experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers
- General ledger experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation CC or DD
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0208736 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top