EMPLOYMENT VALUE PROPOSITION: WellPower provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVENESS: WellPower values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Social Services jobs delivered to your inbox every week.
Tuberculosis (TB) screening, testing - TB screening and testing, is required and must be completed prior to hire ( i.e., preplacement), and maintained during employment
Learn more about WellPower:
Pay Range & Benefits:
POSITION SUMMARY-- The Solutions Center is a 24/7 crisis facility serving those in the community that come into contact with first responders. The clinician provides direct mental health clinical assessments and treatment to individuals experiencing a behavioral health crisis. The clinician works with others in a clinical team environment to help individuals move toward recovery. This is a part-time position, Saturday only, 10:00 AM-11:00 PM.
Mental Health Therapist I (bachelor level)-$24.04
Mental Health Therapist II (non-licensed) - $26.04/hr
LCSW/LPC/LMFT - $29.72/hr - $30.90/hr
WellPower is committed to fair and equitable hiring with salaries based on relevant factors, such as work experience, education, and certification/licensure (rather than wage history). Toward the principle of equal pay for equal work, we post and hire within defined hiring salary ranges. We ask all applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined range.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide psychological evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients.
- Provide case management services to clients as needed or assigned.
- Develop treatment plans; monitor treatment progress and follow-up at disposition times.
- Assist clients with psychological development, social development, and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate client's use of other WellPower programs and outside community resources.
- Coordinate medication/medicinal needs of clients with psychiatrists, nurses, and other medical sources.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with WellPower standards.
- Participate in team/department meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
- Perform 27-10 (M-1) “mental health hold” evaluations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree is social work, psychology, or similar field
Master's Degree in social work, psychology, or similar field.
Current license as a LCSW/LPC/LMFT in the State of Colorado.
Experience working with moderate to severe and persistently mentally ill populations.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately.
- Familiarity with the DSM V and diagnostic techniques.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible and on-call hours which may be required.
- Must have valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma-informed care principles/practices.
Assist with program supervision of students/volunteers as determined appropriate.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Ability to sit, stand, bend and reach, drive, operate standard office equipment such as phone, computer, facsimile, copier/printer, and other business machines. Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans. Must understand people from all walks of life and be able to communicate effectively with them.