Member Liaison - Gardiner
Wellness Connection of Maine is looking for a highly motivated, positive and compassionate Member Liaison for its dispensary in Hallowell. The Member Liaison is the welcoming face of Wellness Connection of Maine to our Hallowell members and oversees all aspects of the member’s experience at our dispensary. The successful candidate will possess outstanding customer service skills, constant desire for self-improvement and attention to details. This entry-level position offers the opportunity to learn and grow with the Company from the ground up. Wellness Connection of Maine is a non-profit medical marijuana dispensary operating in full compliance with state and local law. Our mission is to provide qualified Maine patients with the highest quality medical marijuana at reasonable cost to them, to support members’ full-spectrum wellness, and to foster education about medical marijuana throughout the state.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main responsibilities of the Member Liaison include interacting with, educating, and advising members face-to-face and by phone; record-keeping; assisting with inventory and cash management; interacting with local service providers; and helping to maintain a clean, safe, and welcoming facility inside and out.
Skills and Abilities - Outstanding phone and in-person customer service skills. Ability to communicate clearly and calmly in a positive and didactic manner. Thriving to perform job duties in a fast paced environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress. Demonstrated proactivity, flexibility, adaptability and multi-tasking. Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct. Skill in accurate cash management and inventory control. Proficient computer skills. Ability to focus; attention to detail. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet. Maine state resident. Must pass a drug test and background check (state mandated). Reliable transportation.
High school diploma or equivalent. 2 years post-secondary education in a related field preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a fast paced client-service intensive industry
- hospitality and retail backgrounds preferred.
- Work history showing progressive responsibility as well as willingness to accept, lead and complete additional projects or challenges. Computer & equipment operations necessary for running an office/retail center (POS systems; Word; Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems).
- Arithmetic necessary for basic inventory and cash management. Familiarity with history and varieties of medical marijuana preferred but not required.
Back to top