At Weight Watchers, we inspire healthy habits for real life. For people, families, communities, the world- for everyone. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a global purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey.
We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you, we invite you to explore our open positions.
We are seeking a talented retail manager excited to join our field leadership team as a Territory Manager in the Lower NY Hudson Valley/the Bronx. The role of the Territory Manager is to deliver a branded, customer centric experience through a talented team of employees and to drive customer retention, growth, and financial results. Drivers include recruitment and retention of top talent, performance management, engaging communication, developmental coaching, overall employee engagement, and making smart top and bottom-line decisions.
- Builds and fosters a talented, high-performing team through effective networking, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, assessing, giving and seeking feedback, coaching, retaining, and leading a team of employees across multiple platforms and initiatives.
- Inspires and motivates their team to grow and retain customer base through an excellent customer/ meeting room experience.
- Has a clear understanding of roles within the Weight Watchers meeting room and can impact employee performance both through one-on-one coaching (in-person and remotely) and strategic peer mentorships.
- Engages team and communicates effectively to ensure the team is well informed, leveraging Company-provided tools and technology, as a supplement to in-person field visits.
- Resolves employee relations issues and complaints, finding best solutions and outcomes.
- Continually evaluates employee and meeting room performance and takes appropriate action to enhance profitability, efficiency, and customer retention and satisfaction.
- Owns business results and achieves customer retention through positive customer experiences.
- Creates and executes a market-specific strategy to drive revenue growth and manages expenses, including labor costs.
- Uses key performance indicators to influence meeting growth and customer retention, to identify and implement labor efficiencies, to ensure there is an appropriate meeting supply to match demand, and to make staffing decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to action locally against overall company objectives including brand strategy, real estate strategy, local marketing, product sales, product launches, customer retention, all while making smart top and bottom-line decisions.
- Translates company objectives to territory objectives and ultimately to individual team objectives and ensures all customer interactions are aligned with Company standards.
- Has a strong understanding of Company, Operations, and HR policies and procedures, and enforces all appropriate policies, Federal and State labor laws, and safety and security procedures.
- Partners closely with cross-functional business partners and acts as a liaison for employees when necessary.
- Resolves / escalates customer concerns and issues.
- Demonstrates superior communication, interpersonal, and prioritization skills.
Key Skills and Behaviors:
- Strong Business Acumen
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates proactive thinker
- Drives for results and executes
- Customer focused
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior retail management experience required
- Experience working for a strong brand preferred
- Ability to work from home and flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Travel is required for this role: must possess a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, reliable vehicle, and DMV record in good standing
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
Generous healthcare coverage.
401(K) with company match.
Paid Time Off
Paid parental leave
Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top